Re: BAP-10

William,
Thank you for responding.  I received an fax - 2 page article from Plantwise
on BAP-10 and the efforts of Jim Garner and Gary Keever?

I was also sent pricing information, $218.00 per liter?

I would like to get some test results on various hostas tested. Also is there
another source for purchasing BAP-10 solution in smaller quantities, less
expense?

Any information would be helpful.
Fax: 931-456-0724

Thank you,