Re: T.C. Potential

Conflict usually occurs because of misunderstanding of words.

Chick, You said you thought I was talking in my earlier post about
things happening in the tc lab. I was not. I was talking about
propagating hostas in the garden.

And now I thought we were all talking about shoots, new flushes of
vegetative growth, proliferations from rhizomes, dominated buds (not
dormant buds)in leaf axils sprouting from the base of tc liners (all of
these terms mean the same phenomenon to me) growing the first season in
the garden???

Simple misunderstanding of words, it seems.

Jim Hawes, (Fired from Job as Referee...thank God!)