Re: TC /reversion/ starting something

Hey Chick,

You are a caution...always starting something.

I am familiar with the Golden Sunburst debate published in one of the
back Journals between the tc boys and Ross. I don't think it was ever
resolved in everyone's mind in the published debate whether all yellows
from FW were the same or not. But you are very right...it doesn't matter
because Golden Sunburst is not worth keeping.

Now if you want to get a good debate going, I'll give you a good
subject. That subject is the meaning of "reverse" or "reversion"
mentioned in your subject title.

It raises the the name H.'Reversed' to mind; it suggests that a
"reversion"  is a sport from some form (back or not back) to a green
form; or maybe a yellow form?... it is understood by some, in some cases
to mean an opposite pattern of variegation such as a mediovariegated
form which results from a sport from a bordered form; or even  visa
versa. Now there's a controversy worth arguing about. How about it, Bad
Boy Chick?? Do you have any strong feelings about these mixed up terms?

I refuse to serve as unpaid , fired referee because I want to watch the
fun trying to straighten this one out.

Jim Hawes

PS I even switched lineserves just to complicate the issue more.<G>