self-attaching?...YIKEES! | Sat, 27 Feb 1999 19:28:58" />

"Happy99.exe"<== worm-virus WARNING!!!==> self-attaching?...YIKEES!

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: "Happy99.exe"<== worm-virus WARNING!!!==> self-attaching?...YIKEES!
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 19:28:58 -0500

At 04:39 PM 2/27/99 -0600, Bob Axmear <bobaxe@sbtek.net> wrote:
	Supposedly the worm arttaches itself to the emails. They just went over this yesterday on the lily robin. Forrest is a really old guy and I doubt very much if he is sending virus to anyone.
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/3652/SKA.HTM
>http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/happy99.worm.html
>	You might want to read these.
>Bye
>Bob
------>> Bob Axmear, my thanks, for letting us know this virus self-attaches to emails as an image called "happy99.exe" AND ONCE AGAIN, to anyone & everyone who may receive this HAPPY99.EXE file --- DO NOT RUN IT!...and for that matter, delete any EXEcutable files arriving from strangers in your midst!!!!
             To Forrest "Gump" (er whoops "Johnson"), please accept my sincere apology if I seemed to come down rather heavilly onto you, for sending the file?  I did not know, this virus self attaches -- sorry!  And Forrest, you'd better have a close look to see if you have "ska.exe and ska.dll" files in your \windows\system DIRECTORY/folder?

"HAPPY 99'ing" to y'all!!!... (yeah sure?)

:-B))
be happy now
you hear?