Re: A Little Late, but....

Now why would anyone want to punch poor little ol' me... (#9)  My programs
are running just fine... (I did hear of someone who's software did come up
with 1900 today..snicker..it wasn't mine)  Hey don't need to fatten up my
fellow coworkers there already there.. although they'd probably be tough...

Kate