RE: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #678

During the hollydays I watched a good program.

Shown on HGTV last wednesday, Canadian Gardening, had a visit at a house
belonging to Mr. Gibson in the Toronto area.

The masterpiece of his garden was the shade plants. He has a broad variety
of hostas and most of them mature. A good 10 to 15 minutes of good
 pictures.

This show will be repeited during the next days. Worth to be watched.

Reggie D.

Montreal, Canada

Happy New Year to all hosta fans.