Re: Garden Addictions ...

<< do you have any pix? I am running out of room at 100+ on a suburban lot.
Maybe I
 can get some design ideas from you. >>

   I only have a handful and no way to scan them ... sorry ... my basic
design theory is buy what I want and cram it ini somewhere. I also grow many
varieties in containers on the deck, front steps, tucked between plants in
the garden ...  I am, however, getting to the point where I need to get rid
of something in order to add more!

   I'm happy to report that my dinosaur computer made it through the year
change just fine although, for some reason, it switched its date to 1980 ...
weird ... and I didn't even manage to screw it up when I manually changed the
date to 2000.