Re: Garden Addictions ...

<< You are kidding, you what was published was not really your garden.  I
hope
 that you like the flowers that they added, did it give you any ideas?

 Narda >>

   The additions are in the photos of the back yard and included some
daylilies, coreopsis, gaillardia (sp) and clematis.  I already grow varieites
of each of these myself, but their placement of the additional imported pots
"offended" my sense of order somehow --- not really any big deal, but it's
kind of like someone redressing your child for a photograph!

   The one that bugs me the most is the coreopsis 'Moonbeam' they stuck next
to 'Great Expectations'  and the rearragement of my turtle stepping stones
--- makes the shot just a little too busy for me --- but I was trilled by the
end result just the same and I'm still having trouble fitting my head through
the doorway!!!

Sandie