Re: Hostas in pots

Eleanor,
Trust me with my spelling...I read exactly what you meant. I wish I had spell
check in my Instant Message's.
As far as Hostas in pots, Us up north would have to either take them out
every winter and bury them. Bury the pots in something to insulate for the
winter. Or they would not survive.
I could see in pots where they might have a problem with staying wet enough,
or not getting enough nutrition. But If you have a lot of them...and you
water regularly...
I would love to have them growing in my house too. But they need to go
dormant...
hmmm might be a bit more trouble than it is worth up here.

just my 2 cents...

Paula
Mn zone4