Re: [hostapix] Hosta Library CD

RBRSSR@aol.com wrote:
 I don't know how much
> fits on a disk, but this possibly would be a consideration.

Hi Ray
	We have $3,638.75 if everyone pays up. We also had a balance before
that. The library costs $240 a year with a one time setup fee of around
$50. There is about 50+ mgs used so far on the server. I could add day
and night for a couple of years and never fill that much up.
	A cd will hold 640mgs but the library plus a few programs would
probably be less than 100mgs of that.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308