Re: garden tags

In a message dated 01/01/2000 8:01:59 AM Central Standard Time,
eoneill@ibm.net writes:

<< The only nursery markers we have found to be "permanent" at work are some
 made by E. C. Geiger. Sharpie markers tend to fade over time, though they
 are resistant to rain. I no longer use the sharpies in the greenhouse for
 that reason.
 Have never tried Leonard's..
 Gerry >>

The "Gro Mark Garden Marker" is out standing, last many years In fact it out
lasts the plastic tags.