Re: Garden Addictions ...

At 09:55 AM 1/1/00 EST, you wrote:

 Do you go out looking for specific
>plants to fit some purpose or do you bring plants home and then look for a
>"hole" (this is my most often used method).
>
>Thanks,
>Cindy Johnson

This is my method of choice, too, Cindy. Bob once told me that I wasn't a
gardener, I was a 'plantsman.' I've tried making a plan, I really have, but
then there's the trip to the nursery to pick up a scoop of mulch and
there's that plant, you know, the one I saw in Fine Gardening, and I just
have to have it. I'll figure out where to put it when I get home. And I'll
spread the mulch after I find a place to put the plant.

Gerry