Re: plant-eating cats

In a message dated 1/2/00 8:10:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, eoneill@ibm.net

<< I miss her every
 day. Not so her sister, who is reveling in her role as Only Cat.
 Gerry >>

I never admitted this to anyone but for month I saw my cat in my peripheral
vision constantly and I would think there is Morgan, then I would remember.
She has been gone for two years now, I dot see her anymore but I still find
cat hair under the furniture.  N.