Thank you all!

Thank you!
I , like Mary a few weeks ago, already have an answer to my dilemma by
sending out an SOS to our group!  Yippee!
A big BLESS YOU to Ray Rodgers for knowing what to do!  And to Charlie a
thank you for the smile!   Have to share this with the group:

I can't help you with your program problem but this might make you smile:

I always eat peas with honey,
I've done it all my life,
They do taste kind of funny,
But it keeps them on the knife