cd

Hello everyone
	The count was over 90% for making a copy of the cd and mailing to
everyone. I would say this is a clear majority to do it. So now the next
step would be to shop around and see the cheapest we can get blank cd's
and envelopes. I know from experience it costs $.99 per to mail them. I
found cd's for $125 per hundred last night and envelopes for either $35
per 250 or 500, depending on which is ordered. If anyone knows any
better deals how about letting me know.
	Now the next part. I will start a database or spreadsheet of names.
Each person who wants one will have to submit their mailing address.
This is to protect the list people from someone saying they were giving
out their names illegally. It will also remove the people who don't care
one way or another.
	This probably will take the better part of a month to accomplish by the
time we get supplies and copy it and get them to everyone. Sometime down
the road we can set a cutoff date to request them and also maybe the
listowners would set a cutoff date who is on their lists at some point.
	The last part I think. Would everyone wanting one send me their address
as below for an example leaving room below and above so I can just copy
and paste it into a file:

George Washington
1600 Pennsylvania Ave
Washington DC, 12345

--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308