Re: chat/library server

Bob,
Our two sites have been back up for two days now.  Their message implies that
what happened was just a result of an upgrade or something, but I'm pretty sure
something went wrong.  It happens, just like on our own computers.  Matter of
fact, the reason I came to this host was because it kept happening to my old one,
Alabanza.  Both are rated in the top 10 on the sites that rate hosting services.

I went to the library site and I wonder if something went more wrong with it than
others that are back up.  It appears that I can bring up the site, but there is
nothing on it.  Have you used an ftp program to check to see that the files are
still on the server?  It could be that since your files were just put on the
server, they may not have had a backup made yet and couldn't restore them.  Maybe
you will have to upload them again.

On the other hand, I just tried to reach the control panel and it wasn't back up
yet and when I went to their home page, the date is shown as January 2, 19100.
When I did get hold of them a couple days ago it was apparent that I was not
their first call of the day.

Who knows.

Chick