E-mail

Well, our web sites were down for two days and then we took advantage of
the beautiful weather to go hiking in Pennsylvania.  In short sleves and
sweating on top of a mountain on the Appalachian Trail in January!  Hard
to beat.  (I wasn't sweating so much because it was hot, but because I'm
old and fat and have no business on top of a mountain that I didn't
drive up.)

Anyways, when I got back to the computer I found that in those four days
we got nearly 600 messages for me, bridgewood, and crownsville.  Seems
to be a lot of chatting going on.  I had to go through them rather
quickly and deleted a lot of the messages based on the subject line, so
if anyone sent a message that needs an answer from me and didn't get it
by now, please send it again.

For the several people who asked about 'David Reath', I have only one
plant left to sell, and it goes to the first person who gives me money.
I expect to get some more in the late spring, and they should be good
size plants when they come in.  The only other place I know of that you
might be able to find it is Klehm.  Don't know if they are offering it
this year or what their price might be.  I don't get their catalog and
their web site is not very informative.

Chick