Re: E-mail

Chick you missed all the club forming, some wanted shade garden, some a new
hosta group, the internet hosta group, etc.  I would be eligible for an old
and fat group now that you mentioned it.  It was a great weekend to go
hiking, nice weather.

I sent an email asking for an address for crownsville, I didn't realize that
you had more than hostas until I started looking for David Reath.

So, I still need an address for Crownsville, I bet you have a link and it was
probably under my nose and I can't see it.

Thanks,
Narda