Re: joke

  Welcome to Arizona. 100 years of history
  Unimpeded by Progress.

  The Dark Ages Was Caused by the Y1K problem.

  If your voting could really change things, it would be
  illegal.

  A fool and his money can throw one hell of a party.

  When blondes have more fun do they know it?

  What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

  The statement below is true.
  The statement above is false.

  I don't have a license to kill but I do have a learners
  permit.

  He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless still dead.

  Time is fun when you're having flies.
    Kermit

  Toilet stolen from Police Station.
  Cops have nothing to go on.

  If you think there is good in everybody then you obviously
  haven't met everybody.

  All Power Corrupts.  Absolute power is kinda neat though.

  If your feet smell and your nose runs, you're built upside
  down.

  A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

  Confession is good for the soul but bad for your career.

  Gargling is a good way to see if your throat leaks.

  Mississippi State Motto:  At least we're not Alabama.

  Gun Control:  Use both hands.

  Remember:  First you Pillage then you Burn.

  To err is human.  To forgive is against company policy.

  If Ignorance Is Bliss,
  You must be Orgasmic.

  Corduroy Pillows are making headlines.

  Xerox and Wurlitzer will merge to market reproductive
  organs.

  Suicidal Twin Kills Sister By Mistake.

  I want to die while asleep like my grandfather.
  Not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

  KENTUCKY:  Five Million People, Fifteen last names.

  Save The Whales.  Collect a whole set.

  Honk If You Love Peace and Quiet

  Strip Mining Prevents Forest Fires.

  I'm pretty sure that sex is better than logic but I can't
  prove it.

  Arkansas State Motto:
  Don't Ask
  Don't Tell
  Don't Laugh

  A picture may be worth a thousand words but it uses up a
  thousand times more memory

  If a thing is worth doing wouldn't it have been done
  already?

  If we weren't meant to eat animals then why are they made of
  meat?

  Ham and Eggs.  Just a day's work for a chicken but a
  lifetime commitment for a pig.