Diversity at the web site is a good thing.

I think it is a great idea to include other shade garden plants at the
web site. Every hosta garden I have seen has companion plants. Hosta Pix
has great photos of companion plants quite often. Great garden shots are
very useful in helping us get a mental picture of what we are trying to
achieve in our gardens.

Photos of other shade garden plants would make the web site much more
interesting, and would appeal to a larger gardening audience.

Gary's photos of grasses have been very interesting. I would love to see
a collection of grasses at the web site.

Josh's pond photos were great too!

I also love the idea of cyber garden tours being at the web site. I hope
people take you seriously this time. I bet this summer is going to bring
many new photographs to the Hosta Library.

I will take some photos of Alex Summers garden this summer and get them
to you for a cyber tour at the web site.

I don't think the Hosta Library would even be possible for the AHS to
do. Too many rules, rule makers and blind followers.

Please keep the Hosta Library independent of outside forces that want
They will only stymie your creativity and take credit for your efforts.

Thanks for a job well done!

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE
zone 7