Re: Library's Future

I say DO add pix of companion plants, ponds, statues, birdhouses,
> planters, or anything YOU want to---
> Maybe video clips and even sound in the near future.
>      If 600 Mb of space is paid for-- then why not put interesting items
> there. Bob has done a great job so far and, no doubt will continue to do so.
> So why don't we allow  Bob to decide what to add to the Library.
>
>     Please don't become a victim of politics. Most importantly stay
> free------
> I'd don't mean monetarily. Remain free from outside interference. Be careful
> of those with ulterior motives.

I couldn't agree with Preston more. I personally would love to see other
peoples gardens and they things that they have in them. I need ideas! I
want to see shade plants, ornaments, gazing balls, pets, people pics,
etc, etc, etc! What would a hosta garden be without all these other
elements in them????? Show the artists whole palette, not just a piece
of it!

Denise Nakon

By the way, Bob, you have done an outstanding job and are to be
commended. Bet you never thought you'd be so busy with this, did ya? :-)

--
mailto:beautbug@provide.net