Re: chat room

Kate,
I guess I am having troubles with Yahoo. I had it long time ago. Something
happened to it, so I uninstalled. i have tried it a few times since and still
have not been able to get it to work on my machine. I tried the room and got
nothing. Got in to yahoo and put in name and password, but when it came to
the room(I didn't do the voice chat) all I had was a green screen.
Not sure what is wrong with my machine or why Yahoo is such a problem with
it.I have contacted them and havn't gotten much of a response.
So I guess I will stick with the room Bob created.

Paula
Blaine,Mn