Re: chat room

EntICE11@aol.com wrote:

> So I guess I will stick with the room Bob created.

Hi Paula
	I will start the chat room anytime anyone wants but I can't leave my
computer connected to the internet that many hours without my isp
raising heck so the one I have would be awfully sporadic.
	Maybe we can figure out why it won't work for you. What browser do you

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308