Re: chat room

I'm assuming this a unlisted club, since its not listed in the club/chat
directory (if it is, I haven't found it) therefore I assume one needs an
invitation/password to access...yes?
If I'm sent an invit. as Paula did this morning (Thanks Paula) and use it,
it is no longer valid...yes?
I used it...ran into problems creating a new user name and password...so I'm
back to square one!
Access denied.
Or is there a really..really easy way to do this and I'm creating my own
obstacles?
Help
Barbara
Quebec, Canada