Re: cd

Ok eveybody,
I just have one word of advice, please don't send your name and address over
the web. Copy the address of Bob off his letters and put in your address book
or something. Then send that way..
I know there are a few people out on the web who like to use addresses of
people for spam or what ever and your home address is not somthing that they
should have.
I only want to have you keep this in mind. Is for your safety on the internet.

Zone 4