Re: Bumper stickers

                BUMPER STICKERS

  Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings."

  I'm Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult

  Practice Safe Sex.  Go Screw Yourself.

  It's Been Lovely But I Have To Scream Now

  "Please Tell Your Pants Its Not Polite To Point."

  If That Phone Was Up Your Butt, Maybe You Could Drive A Little Better.

  Thank You For Smoking Pot.

  Don't Be Sexist - Broads Hate That

  Saw It... Wanted It... Had A Fit... Got It!

  Constipated people don't give a crap.

  If you drink, don't park--accidents cause people.

  Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

  My kid got your honor roll student pregnant.

  To all you virgins: thanks for nothing.

  If at first you don't succeed...blame someone else and seek counseling.

  Impotence: Nature's way of saying "No Hard Feelings".

  If you can read this, I've lost my trailer.

  Horn broken...watch for finger.

  Get Of My Ass Asswipe

  Honk If You Love Rear End Collisions!

  You're Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me

  The Earth Is Full - Go Home

  I Have The Body Of A God......Buddha

  This Would Be Really Funny If It Weren't Happening To Me

  So Many Pedestrians - So Little Time

  Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult

  If We Quit Voting Will They All Go Away?

  The Face Is Familiar But I Can't Quite Remember My Name

  Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway

  Illiterate? Write For Help

  Honk If Anything Falls Off

  Cover Me,  I'm Changing Lanes

  Who Hesitates Is Not Only Lost But Miles From The Next Exit

  I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits With An Unarmed Person

  You! Out Of The Gene Pool!

  I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To

  Where Are We Going And Why Am I In This Handbasket?

  It's Been Lovely But I Have To Scream Now

  I Haven't Lost My Mind, It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere

  Seen on the back of a biker's vest - - If  you can read this, the bitch
fell off

  If sex is a pain in the ass, then you're doing it wrong...

  Fight Crime: Shoot Back!

  If you can read this, please flip me back over... (seen upside down, on a
jeep)

  Remember folks: Stop lights timed for 35mph are also timed for 70mph !!

  (Reported to be seen on a restaurant) GUYS: No shirt, no service GALS: No
shirt,
  no charge

  If walking is so good for you, then why does my mailman look like Jabba the
  Hut??

  Necrophillia: That uncontrollable urge to crack open a cold one.

  Body by Nautilus; brain by Mattel

  Boldly going nowhere

  CAT: The other white meat

  Heart Attacks...God's Revenge For Eating His Animal Friends

  Honk if you've never seen an Uzi fired from a car window

  How many roads must a man travel down before he admits he is lost

  If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, riddle them with bullets

  Money Isn't Everything, But it Sure Keeps the Kids In Touch

  WARNING! Driver only carries $20.00 in ammunition

  What has four legs and an arm? A happy pit bull