Fwd: Let's Streak AUCTION item #58 ***Special Seed Offer***

*Special Hosta Seed Offer 2000*
RE: HL AUCTION item #58, hosta-seed (Let's Streak + free bonus Big Blue &
White) line-bred H. 'Ryan's Big One'.
>I've received some enquiries with various suggestions, wants, needs and so
>on.  BTW ..Bob Axmear was the high AUCTION item #58 bidder
>($55.00).   Yesterday, was my first day back at work after a Christmas
>Vacation from my Post Office job and Bob's seed purchase was mailed off!
>Now? ..as a small token of MY'appreciation to Bob, for the organizational
>structures he is working to create & expand -- the seed envelope mailed to
>Bob Axmear today is a *FREE GIFT* as my way of saying "thanks Bobby", from
>his #1 Gal "Miss Lucy Canon" singin "ah'wanna'bee'bobby's'girl?"
><lol>  This means, the monies coming into the *Hosta Library* from seed
>suctioned Item #58 is ZERO! ..however?...
>If!!! ..the majority here, ..do wish to see an expansion of the Internet
>Hosta Library? ...and what I'm talking about here is: to include all
>popular shade tolerant ornamental flowers (shrubs included) and not even
>to exclude the idea of a formation of a *Shade Garden Society?*  -- then I
>am prepared to offer the following seed-trade-deal to everyone here? -->
>*Let's Streak "special selections 1999*
>1) ...all proceeds from the sale of this seed shall be donated; and I
>personally, shall pick up the cost of packaging and postage.
>2) ...One teaspoon of seed (about 50 seeds) = $15.00 (Fifteen American
>Dollars) and this is the minimum purchase price, packaging & postage
>included.  Each additional teaspoon of *Let's Streak* seed is $5.00 more
>per teaspoon.
>3)... The following Bonus-seed thrown in free:
>             (a) ..*Big Blue & White* ..Line Bred seed of H.'Ryan's Big
> One' - F2 generation (one teaspoon).
>             (b) ..*Late Flowering Seed Mixture* collected in 1995, by
> Alex Summers of Bridgeville Delaware.  At that time, there were 1800
> different hosta-types growing at Honeysong Farm.  This seed has been
> stored *FROZEN* for more than five years, since it's collection, and I
> would like you to see how well hosta seed sprouts, when it has been
> stored in suspended animation "IN A FREEZER" (frozen state), even after
> five years?
>4)... Due to limited quantity in stock (full pint of each seed type
>offered here?) therefore, this is being done on a *first-come? ..first
>served!* basis; and I shall notify all, when the *Let's Streak* jar is empty.
>**IMPORTANT NOTE*** about ordering and paying for same:
>    Anyone wanting the seed offered above, should send an e-mail privately
> to the Email Address below:
>"Special Seed Offer" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
> >>--subnote-->> in your email? ..please specify how many teaspoons of
> *Let's Streak* you want ($15.00 for first teaspoon) and $5.00 for each
> additional tsp.  The free bonus factor is one teaspoon per
> customer.  Please include your full name and lettermail address, where
> the seed is to go?
>-- all proceeds from these seed-sales! ..are hereby donated to the
>Internet Library; Payment should be sent to it's owner Bob Axmear
> [...]

love from Miss Lucy Canon
aka WiN = William Nash aka...

personal Web-site>> http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi
E-mail> "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Lettermail> 157 Harvard Road, Guelph, ON, CA N1G4L3
New Internet Seedling-hybridizers Exchange [nise discussion]
Hostapix digital-image sharing group [hostas] >
Norway Internet Seed Exchange/trading [NISE] >