Re: chat room

Gerry/Bob O'Neill wrote:
 It takes me a good hour a day
> to read and answer my email..If I were running the program, could I
> continue my email work while others were in the chat room?

Hi Gerry
	I don't really understand that program very well. I talked to the
people who put it out and they say it does have to be running on a
computer, wether that could be mine or someone else's I haven't ever
figured out. Here is the url. I like Andrea's and Narda's because it is
up and running 24 hours a day but it does seem hard to get to.
http://www.chatspace.com/sitemap.htm

--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308