Re: Can we take a deep breath?

Well said, Dan, well said. I also do not understand the obviously
compelling need of people to keep on, and on until the "project" becomes
so enormous or costly that it simply falls into ruin. What's wrong with
the hosta library as Bob originally developed it?? Just my 2 cents worth.
John Lanier

Daniel Nelson wrote:

> We are being very unfair to Bob. He has not asked to be the center of
> controversy.
> Let's just give him the ball and let him run with it.
> It's not really our decision anyway.
> Dan Nelson
> Bridgeville DE
> zone 7
> SussexTreeInc@ce.net
MissVitro Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory
John and Laura Lanier
Route 9  Box 908
Burnsville, NC  28714
(828) 682-4174