Re: Can we take a deep breath?

Well said, Dan, well said. I also do not understand the obviously
compelling need of people to keep on, and on until the "project" becomes
so enormous or costly that it simply falls into ruin. What's wrong with
the hosta library as Bob originally developed it?? Just my 2 cents worth.
John Lanier

--
MissVitro Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory
John and Laura Lanier