Assistance pls

Hi, all:

Where do you buy the Fafard products from?  Metro-Mixes?  I'm looking for a
mail order source since I cannot find either through any of the locale
nurseries, outlet stores, or Home Depot.

I agree with Jim Anderson about the fact that Pro-Mix retains too much water.
 I, too, would like to try other types of 'seed starter mixes'.  However, I
haven't been able to find them.  I searched many websites yesterday, and I
was unsuccessful in locating these soiless mix products.

Your assistance is appreciated.  Thank you.

Rich Horowitz
Stoughton MA