hosta library

http://209.235.102.9/~hos5679/
Hi everyone
	It sure seems to be along time for the server to be down but I don't
know what to do so I am going to do nothing. It would be a big pain to
try to reapply to internic for a transfer of the domain name and then
move the library. This wouldn't be that much but then I would have to
try to get C I Host to refund the money for this account. I would have
done something already if it hadn't been that we had most of the photos
accessable from the old server. Anyway if you have any
opinions/suggestions please let me know privately, other wise I am going
to wait.
	I wish they would get going, there is stuff I wanted to add to the
library before we moved ahead with the cd. I have found if I make
changes or additions to the copy on my computer these changes usually
don't make it to the server if I don't do it immediately.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308