Re: hosta library

Chick wrote:
> Bob,
> I don't think you would have any trouble getting your money back.  I think they
> have a no questions asked guarantee.
> Our sites are working fine, but CI's own support site and their controls site
> are still down, so the library is obviously still not the only problem they
> have.  Are you still unable to ftp to the server?
Hi Chick
	I can get to the site but our folder isn't there. I can see others
folders but when I try to bring theirs up it says about the same thing.
I have a program on my computer that can access internic's database of
domain names and it says they are registered so I know they are there
but I can't bring them up in my browser.
	I think you got lucky and must be on another server they have. All
servers are a bit different as to where you put the files but when this
one is/was first brought up it had two folders for each account, I put
them in the www folder. It no longer exists or anything like it. I wish
I could get them to answer the phone or emails.
	Anyway I hope this makes sense. Alot of the folders I do see are
protected and the others I either tried to upload to them or at least
messed around with them to see if they looked like anything. Our domain
name still exists but the info isn't there or can't be accessed right

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308