Re: Fitness Stuff

#170 over 110 be me: ..just got back from Doc's office, blood pressure be
runnin high since I ain't done any gardening outside since October, so he
upped my pill dosage for the winter.  I would have preferred he relocate
me, for medical reasons ..say down to Tennessee maybe? where I could garden
outdoors all year long, but he didn't even think that was funny  ..oh well
G-:ramps had to ask