Re: Fitness Stuff

At 05:58 PM 1/6/00 -0500, you wrote:
>#170 over 110 be me: ..just got back from Doc's office, blood pressure be
>runnin high since I ain't done any gardening outside since October, so he
>upped my pill dosage for the winter.  I would have preferred he relocate
>me, for medical reasons ..say down to Tennessee maybe? where I could garden
>outdoors all year long, but he didn't even think that was funny  ..oh well
>G-:ramps had to ask

You are welcome here in Tennessee any time, just send me a list of which
hostas you will bring (to borrow a phrase from Chick)!

And you can indeed garden here in TN in the winter, as long as you don't
require, say, PLANTS.

It is true that I work harder during the winter though. Not much green to
distract me, and that's when I do some of the more labor-intensive projects.

And though you can garden in the winter, you pay for it in hot humid TN
summers, when you hide inside with the Hosta Journal and an air conditioner.