Re: Heaven

 Heaven

  A woman finds herself outside the Pearly Gates, where she is greeted by
  St.  Peter.  "Am I where I think I am?" she exclaims.  "It's so
  beautiful! Did I really make it to heaven?"

  To which St. Peter replies, "Yes, my dear, these are the Gates to
  Heaven.  But you must do one thing before you can enter."

  Very excited, the woman asks what she must do to pass through the gates.

  "Spell a word," St. Peter replies.

  "What word?" she asks.

  "Any word," answers St. Peter. "It's your choice."

  The woman promptly replies, "The word I will spell is love.  L-o-v-e."

  St. Peter congratulates her on her good fortune of making it into Heaven
  and asks her if she will take his place at the gates for a moment while
  he  goes to the bathroom.

  "I'd be honored," she says, "but what should I do if someone comes while
  you are gone?"

  St. Peter instructs her to require any newcomers to spell a word, just
  as  she had done.  So the woman takes St. Peter's chair and watches the
  beautiful angels soaring around her, when lo and behold, a man
  approaches  the gates.  It is her husband!

  "What happened?" she cries.  "Why are you here?"

  Her husband explains, "I was so upset when I left your funeral that I
  got  into an automobile accident. Now I am here, ready to join you in
  Heaven."

  "Not just yet," the woman replies.  "First you must spell a word."

  "What word?" he asks.

  "Czechoslovakia."