Re: Can we take a deep breath?

  • To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
  • Subject: Re: Can we take a deep breath?
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 11:27:42 -0500

At 09:42 AM 01/05/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hosta and Shade plant lovers,
>
>I don't understand why Bob doesn't have freedom to do what he wants with
>the Hosta Library. Making Bob work harder just to ensure shade garden
>plants are EXCLUDED from the web site borders on cruel and unusual
>punishment.

oh'danny'boy'de'pipes'de'pipes'are'blowing ..AWE fergetit!!!

I seem t'be in a lazy'days daze ..up here on Gulptown Mountain i.e. WHAT
ARE U TALKING ABOUT?

WHO IS TELLING/dictating to BOB ...HE HAS TO DO THIS/THAT and/ER WHATEVER?

just some thoughts <am curious?> & <lol>

Best Regards from Canuky G-:'ramps
ps and by the way... the H. 'Let's Streak' - *special selections 1999*
(seed-strain item 58 of HL AUCTION) has presently raised $540.00 via 56
teaspoons of seed to be mailed out.  All monies are going to Bob Axmear,
donated to same by myself, to do with as he pleases (carte blanche!) and
with no strings attached from myself! ...thank you very much?  I do have
more seed available, but this SALE ITEM #58 PROMOTION will end as of
MIDNIGHT, 2000-01-09 (tomorrow night).

kind thanks to all participants

the'SHADOW'gardener
personal Web-site>> http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi
E-mail> "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Lettermail> 157 Harvard Road, Guelph, ON, CA N1G4L3
New Internet Seedling-hybridizers Exchange [nise discussion]
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/nise
Hostapix digital-image sharing group [hostas] >
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/hostapix
Norway Internet Seed Exchange/trading [NISE] >
http://www.iril.no/garden/garden/seed_bank.htm