Re: [hostapix] Leapord Frog

Ransom Lydell wrote:

> I guess I kind of assumed that Bob was adding pictures from here as he saw
> fit.  Is that right Bob?
Hi again
	I will give my daily update on the library. They have the other domain
names on the server going. Ours isn't obviously although our folder is
there now. It has the wrong subfolders in it for it to work. I have been
harrassing them as much as I dare, just writing them periodically to
remind them.
	When I add new photos I have to upload them into their various
subfolders. If I don't do this as I add them it is near impossible to
remember which need done later so I don't do anything. I would rather
wait and do them right later than mess it all up by not loading
something or overwriting something else.
Bye
Bob