Re: Canadian Test

sunkat@netnitco.net writes:

<<
 I'll take you on any time in a Driving test.. Say one test in Chicago and
 the other on the Fisher? or a trip on I-75..   Let's start it in Chicago's
 northside during rush hour down Lakeshore drive to Indiana via the skyway
 onto 94 then to Detroit.. We'll cross over to Canada then back    ;) >>

How did you all get on this one?

If you really want to do a driving test then you have to go to Boston, there
is no place like it on earth.  If you can drive in Boston then you are safe
on the highway anywhere on the globe, except maybe in London where they crash
into you just for the fun of it.

Boy, if anyone wants to drive an Expedition in London let me know I would
love to witness the feat.  That would be great fun.

Narda

Or we could send Chick and Monty on a Bobcat