Re: Canadian Test

natures@rea-alp.com writes:

<<  Although I have not been in Boston,
 driving in any bigger city in the country of Mexico is literally taking
 your life in your hands >>

I have driven in Mexico City, Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, Boston, New
York City, Chicago, L.A., London, Paris, Rome, Tokyo, and many, many other
cities in the U.S. and the world.  Worse yet, I commute to work in
Washington, D.C. every day.  My wife was born in Alexandria, VA, just across
the river from DC and is so afraid to drive there that she has only driven in
the district twice in her life!  By far Rome was the worst.  Here is my top
ten worst driving cities with 1 being the worst.  My ratings are
based upon death defying efforts to survive due to unbelievable "skills" (or
lack thereof) exhibited by the other drivers and not mind-numbing traffic
jams (or as we say here in the DC metropolitan area. Rush-hour parking lots.

1. Rome
2. Mexico City
3. Montreal
4. Quebec City
5. Paris (I think I met the driver the killed Princess Diane, or the hundreds
of drivers he trained!)
6. Boston
7. Washington metropolitan area, specifically "The Beltway"
8. Cairo
9. West Berlin
10. Caracas

Kevin P. Walek