Re: Canadian Test

>How did you all get on this one?  -  Because of the Canadian test mentioned
driving.....
>Or we could send Chick and Monty on a Bobcat  -  WHO's buying Chick a
Bobcat and do I get one too?
.... wants to drive an Expedition in London....I would love to witness the
feat.  That would be great fun.  - My dad test drove a new line of trucks
before he retired from London to somewhere.. so I think we could handle an
Expedition... ;)

Try Miami, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, or Rio.... Anything is fair game and
that includes the sidewalks.  Stops are there for the other people (haha)
and the average speed is somewhere close to warp drive....  My mother told
me that She wants me to drive when we are in England and Germany.... WHAT
HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?

Kate