Re: Canadian Test

In a message dated 1/9/00 11:24:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sunkat@netnitco.net writes:

<< My mother told
 me that She wants me to drive when we are in England and Germany.... WHAT
 HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?

 Kate

You can do it Kate, you just have to figure out how to get you Expedition
over there, all those people in those little Smart Cars will be on the steps,
you go girl!

Narda