Re: Canadian Test

But they told me I have to drive one of those matchboxes...Good lord... I
can handle the left side (do that now to avoid the pot holes...;)....)  but
to subject myself to a "SMALL" vehicle... just shutter at the thought...
wonder if Avis, hertz or those guys rent Expeditions over there... Maybe a
Land Rover won't be too bad.  Oh well guess I'll have to slum it with one of
those...

Kate