Re: Canadian Test

Bob wrote:

> Hi Kevin
>         This is funny. I have heard or even saw a show awhile back that
> mentioned Boston as being one of the very worst in this country.
> Bye
> Bob

The whole thing about Boston is not that the drivers are horrible, but
it's just impossible to get from point A to point B in that city. To do
so, you must be an agressive driver.  A map I had of Boston did not show
pedestrian-only streets, or some one-way streets. And it was the best
map I could find.
  The oddest thing is - in Boston, if you are walking, and cross the
street as a jaywalker everyone is so polite all traffic stops so you can
jaywalk freely!!!

Diane