Weed Control. Or 'How did you spend your Saturday?'

Yesterday I sprayed approx. 9 thousand square feet of garden area with
Roundup and Surflan mixed.

My recipe:

36 gallons of water
142 ounces of Roundup
27 ounces of the pre-emergent herbicide, Surflan

Roundup calls for 2.75 ounces per gallon. I used 4 ounces per gallon.
Surflan calls for 3 ounces per 1000 square feet. I followed directions.

I mixed 4 gallons at a time using 16 ounces of Roundup and 3 ounces of
Surflan. It took 9 four gallon back packs full and about 6 hours of

And I only sprayed the areas with weeds!

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE
zone 7

Dan Nelson