Re: library

Bob,

I just can't understand why they can't fix the library.  We've been back up and
running fine all week.  I guess you got the message from the CEO, but in case you
didn't, it's a long winded explanation of what happened, how they are making sure
it can't happen again, and an apology and it says in part "Any C I Host clients
still experiencing related problems are advised to email noc@cihost.com. We urge
each customer who is not happy with C I Host to please call our
Customer Care Team at 888-868-9931 or email them directly at cs@cihost.com."  It
also says that all customers are upgraded to 1000MB of disk space rather than 600
by way of apology.  Guess it doesn't help much to have even more space if you
can't get into the space you had.

Chick