Re[2]: Canadian Test

Kevin, you need to broaden your driving horizons to include Asia.  While I
have been in most of the cities you cite, those all show a preference for
life. In Asia life has less meaning, epsecially when you factor in the "
masses."

1. Peoples ( ???!!! ) Republic of China

a. Ningbo - watched them run over pedestrians in a crowd, police standing
in intersection didn't react until the ambulance came

b. Shanghai - police car ran over pedestrians in order to get through yellow
light
        - also taxi cab to airport said " not to worry, you won't be late
"' followed by running over several pedestrians who didn't get out of his
way c. Macau/Hong Hong - if  the traffic is moving at 25 or more don't
cross the road, they don't stop, even if you are in the way

2. Indonesia - Jakarta/Karawang has drivers who abandon their cars at the
site of the fatal accident but since many people carry no identification,
no police report.

And we think we have aggressive drivers in America.
bruce