From: <AmberWaveG@aol.com>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: Sports of S&S Let's list 'em!

In a message dated 01/10/2000 11:58:47 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< I hope our web site, Hostasports.com was helpful. >>

Hi Dan
I have referd to your site many times and find it very helpful. I would
like
to send you all of the info I have on my sports for you to add along
with pix
if possible. With your permission and Bob willing, I would be nice like
have a link from my site to yours.
Thanks Gary