Re: Allex Malloy's Pictures in the Current Hosta Journal

In a message dated 01/10/2000 12:08:27 PM Central Standard Time,
drsnooks@BUFFNET.NET writes:

<< Alex Malloy is younger, and because of his twinkling eyes and ready wit,
 eventually may have his own groupies. He has attended Hosta in Focus
 recently. His wife is a tireless worker for their local society, too,
 along with Alex.

Andrew and All,

Alex Malloy is an avid Hosta collector from New Salem, NY. I visited his
garden last year and was very impressed.

I invited him to come to my garden and the Dubuque arboretum in Dubuque, Iowa
this summer. I also persuaded him to be our featured speaker at this summer's
Midwest Regional Hosta Convention in Iowa City, IA  this July.( e-mail me for
more details) He will be talking on the " A B C's of Hostas" That is A for
Aden, B for Benedict, and C for Chastain. of which he is also doing an
article on each of these subjects hosta  introductions in the Hosta Journal.

Jim Schwarz
Jim's Hostas
Dubuque, IA