Re: (no subject)

In a message dated 1/10/00 10:40:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

 Hi Denise and Narda
    Has anyone tried to list these all in one place. I bet there are close
 to eight to ten now that I know of. I can't think of more right now but
 know there are more.
 Eagle's Nest
 Sum Total
 Sum It up
 Sum of All
 --  >>

Bob, I think that I got a list from Norm some time ago, it had a bunch on it,
I can probably dig it up if I try, let me know.  I lost interest in S&S, got
into the dark greens like I would love to have Rock n Roll or Lakeside
Coalminer, etc.   N.