C I Host

Hi everyone
	I am still battling with C I Host. I thought you might find this
interesting, someone hacked into their site during the night.
Title: Support Team Online

CI Hosting Support Hacked again??!!?!?!?

This is ridiculous. A $2 million upgrade and they can't even afford two bit security. The worst problem is that other sites on this network are vunerable. Fortunately I am not out to hurt anyone so I won't do it, but just think, what if a mean spirited hacker wanted to do something mean to people????

Please CIHost, all we ask is that you financially remunerate people for their losses. You keep trying to sweep this under the carpet and ignore everyone but then you leave gaping security holes like this around.

....and getting rid of my statement about Lleyton Hewitt being No.1 from your network status page wasn't clever, since you forced me to do this.

So I will say it again for all you tennis fans. Watch out for Australia's Lleyton Hewitt. He'll do good this year but watch out for next year, he'll be right up there amongst the best of them.

By the way, watch for Australia's medal tally in the Olympics. Per head of population we have the best sports people in the world. Come Sydney 2000 we will be up in the top 4 I reckon. Probably the US, China and the Soviets maybe above us.

My value pick if your into betting on the SuperBowl is Tampa Bay. They are still good odds and a good team. Having said that I personally think St Louis is too strong. I myself have $50 on the Bay at 10-1 so fingers crossed everyone.

OK, now I feel it is time we should use this forum to talk about bigger issues such as say animal cruelty. I would like everyone to help out the local SPCA or whoever looks after lost and sick animals in your state. Animals have just as much right to this planet so cruelty is just not on. I urge you all to donate money to the local shelters and remember to desex your cats and dogs. Bringing unwanted pups into this world doesn't help anyone.

Perhaps CIHost could be so kind as to donate money. I'll tell you what CIHost. If you donate $1000 to a local animal shelter and state it on your front page as well as post proof that you actually made the donation, I will stop doing this. Of course you should still look after your customers as you have handled this situation very poorly. I mean cmon dont you guys have mass email tools? You should have informed everyone as to what happened and how you plan to fix it. It's bullshit making us have to come and talk to you guys, you should just automatically credit everyone's account for time lost.

... and a big hi to everyone in alt.www.webmaster, don't worry, keep up the fight people. We all deserve to be treated fairly.

I hope you get a picture of this screen Disgruntled. I would hate to think my work went unnoticed :) ROFLMAO my good friends at alt.www.webmaster, ROFLMAO

- End of diatribe.........